Live Webinar Course
Decifer GPR Concrete Scanning Webinar Training
For companies that need a high quality GPR concrete scanning training program for technicians at all skill levels, the Decifer GPR programs are the most effective training programs in the industry. Unlike other training that rely on classroom teaching or online courses with no practical learning (might as well read a book!) Decifer GPR programs are designed around the DeciferGPR simulation software that provides trainees with the opportunity to learn and practice on thousands of practice "slabs".
- Effective – the best GPR concrete training anywhere!
- Highest Value – Live Webinar options allows great interaction between students and instructor.
- No travel or lost opportunity costs.
- Top Quality Instructors – 13 Years Field experience
- Ongoing training – structured, self-directed program to continue technician development.
- Access to Ongoing Learning programs Levels I and II
- DeciferGPR Certification Level I and II Examinations
- Includes 20 hours of Decifer software access
What You Will Learn
- Typical structural elements incl. steel reinforcement details found in concrete structures
- Construction terms (e.g. slab band, corbel, grade beam/tie beam, PT cable, Q-deck (Pan deck or metal deck), wire mesh)
- How to get started on a job site and deal with client requirements
- How to recognize the limitations of the GPR equipment (as well as your own)
- How to choose the best scanning method for your task
- How to develop an effective/profitable work flow
- Learn the Best Scanning Practices including marking methods and standards
- How to interpret radargram data to identify and locate in-slab targets - Rebar, conduits, PT cables, Q-Deck (Pan deck or metal deck) and others
- Marking interpreted data and delineating completed scope of work (spatial extent and depth)
- To compare advantages of line scans and grid scans and when to use each
- Adapting scanning techniques to different construction types and tasks
- Elements of a good quality client/engineer report
2021 Webinar Schedule
Our current Webinar schedule is listed here. Customized dates and volume discounts are available. Contact us for more details.
Webinar Start Dates:
Submit the form with your desired course date and we will let you know if there is space available for that date.
* Submitting the form is not a commitment to purchase the course. Visit our pricing page to buy.
June 8, 15, 22, 29
August 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 20, 27
October 5, 12, 19, 26.
November 9, 16, 23, 30